Foglight for Analysis Service is bundled with the Performance Investigator tool. When adding an Analysis Service agent a new repository for Performance Investigator will be created as well.
From the databases dashboard, click Monitor | SQL Server BI | Analysis Services
- Under Connection details, type the server name. If the server name includes the named instance separate the with a backslash: \.
- Specify the login credentials or use an account already used by the agent manager.
- Select "Automatically generate agent name" or write a unique name.
- Enter the OS credential, if different than the instance login credentials.
- You can also use credentials from Foglight's stored credentials. Stored credentials can be used instead of providing the username and password
The following video details how to create a new SSAS agent: