To start the Agent Manager:
Navigate to the bin directory of an Agent Manager installation and run the fglam executable.
For complete information about the fglam command and the available command-line options, see the Command-Line Reference Guide.
To restart the Agent Manager:
In the Foglight browser interface, navigate to the Agent Managers dashboard, select the Agent Manager host, and click Restart.
To stop the Agent Manager:
Navigate to the bin directory of an Agent Manager installation and issue the fglam executable with the -- stop option:
To run the Agent Manager as a daemon on UNIX®:
1. Follow the instructions in To install the init.d script refer to Knowledgebase article 4225988. See Configuring the Agent Manager to run as a daemon in Knowledgebase article 4225988 for more information about this script.
2. Navigate to the location in which the init.d script quest-fglam was installed. See Locating the init.d script on page 94 for more information.
3. Run the script with a required option.
To run the Agent Manager as a Windows service:
1. Follow the instructions in Installing the Agent Manager as a Windows service on page 34.
2. Launch a command-line window on the Agent Manager machine and navigate to the /bin directory.
3. Start or stop the Foglight Agent Manager service from the command-line using a required option.
© ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. Feedback 使用条款 隐私 Cookie Preference Center