For more information on this topic, please see:
Complete the steps below to schedule a report within the Core console.
- Navigate the Core console, click the More icon in the upper left hand corner.
- Click reports.
- In the upper left hand corner with the report type, click the drop down and select "Scheduled Reports."
- To create a report, click "Add."
- A "Set Reporting Schedule Wizard" will pop up require user input.
- On the "Destination" page of the wizard, put in the email addresses to receive the reports as well as select the option to save the the report in a specific location.
- The page provides the execution schedule for the reports.
- When everything is set up, click Finish to save the schedule report.
- To edit and manage schedule reports return to this page of Core Console.
More information is located in our users guide under the heading "Managing scheduled reports from the Core Console."