Only one project must be used for this scenario. Follow these steps to correct.
Do not archive an existing Domain Rewrite (Move) project without first disabling the ERS functionality.
Email Rewrite Service (ERS) is enabled and must be disabled before archiving the project
Disable Email Rewrite for these projects, and all other project which are not being used.
- On the left-side hamburger menu button | click on Projects.
- A list of your Projects will be displayed.
- Click on the Project | Setup and this brings you to the main setup for that Project.
- Click '
EMAIL ADDRESS REWRITING' and select "No, Maybe Later". This disabled ERS.
- Click Next till the setup is complete.
- Repeat the above for all the Domains you need to remove.
The above steps must also be performed for the current active project, to correct the transporter issues caused by the multiple projects.
The Project is ready to be archived.
Wait at least one hour for the transporter rules to be cleared before enabling the ERS service.
- Click on the Project | Setup and this brings you to the main setup for that Project.- Click 'EMAIL ADDRESS REWRITING' and select "Yes, let's do it!". This enables ERS. Save project setup.- Add the new source tenant(s) and configure the project per our documentation. https://support.quest.com/technical-documents/on-demand-migration/current/active-directory-domain-rewrite-quick-start-guide- Add the TLS certificate(s)
- Add the local agents will need to be installed for the new source tenants.
- Click Next till the setup is complete