Steps to enable Debug Mode logging in Toad Data Point (TDP):
1. Find your TDP Shortcut, perform a Copy on it, go to your Desktop location, and then Paste it there.
2. In the new copy of the TDP shortcut (rename it as well to i.e. TDP Debug Mode Shortcut), right-click it, and choose Properties.
3. In the 'Target' field, add the parameter: /log=all to the end, so the full Target field would look like:
"C:\Program Files (x86)\Dell\Toad Data Point 3.8\toad.exe" /log=all
Then click Apply, and then OK.
4. Now, using the modified TDP Shortcut, start TDP. Make your database connection(s), and then replicate the issue or error you are getting. Close TDP after you are done.
5. The log file will be called ‘Toad.log’. You can find it in the following directory:
C:\Users\<YOUR_USER>\AppData\Roaming\Quest Software\Toad Data Point 3.x\
C:\Documents and Settings\<YOUR_USER>\Application Data\Quest Software\Toad Data Point 3.x\
© 2020 Quest Software Inc. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. Feedback 이용 약관 개인정보 보호정책