Follow the next steps to disable the Rapid Recovery filter drivers and upperfilters and allow the machine to boot.
1. Boot from a Bootable CD or Windows Recovery Environment (WinRE), open a Command Prompt, type regedit, and press Enter.
2. Highlight HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE (HKLM) and from the Registry Editor menu select File \ Load Hive...
3. In the Load Hive window browse to C:\Windows\System32\Config, select SYSTEM, and click Open.
4. In the next Load Hive window enter Key Name Restored_HKLM and click OK.
5. Expand to HKLM\Restored_HKLM\ControlSet001\Services, find each of the following Key Names, and set their Start values to 4 which will change it's status to disable.
|Registry Subkey||Value Name||Type||Value|
0 = Boot
1 = System
2 = Automatic
3 = Manual
4 = Disabled
6. Remove AAVolFlt as an upper filter for the device classes where it is specified. This is the critical part to get right, as the system will be unbootable if AAVolFlt remains an upper filter for a required device class, but the driver does not load.
The keys for the device classes are under the registry key HKLM\System\ControlSet001\Control\Class and are named based on the GUID associated with the device class.
These GUIDs are:
If AAVolFlt and any other driver(s) are listed, edit the UpperFilters value and remove only the AAVolFlt string.
7. When done, highlight Restored_HKLM and from the Registry Editor menu select File \ Unload Hive..., click Yes.
© 2021 Quest Software Inc. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. Feedback 이용 약관 개인정보 보호정책