- For Native Move if you encounter this error, AllowUnencrypted should be set to true on both the Source and Target Exchange Servers
- This is done by adjusting WinRM/WSMan to allow Unencrypted traffic
- There are several articles on the internet that help with setting AllowUnencrypted to True with WinRM and WSMan.
- Understand that this is an Environment change, that you must understand the ramifications of.
- Quest assumes no liability for misuse or any negative implications that may occur as a result of allowing Unencrypted traffic for PSRemoting. As such, after all your of Native Moves with QMM are complete it is highly recommended that you set it back to how it was originally to disallow Unencrypted traffic.
- If you are unsure of what the change does please reach out to Microsoft Support who will further assist.
Note: Test a Remote PowerShell session from PowerShell (outside of QMM-EX) between the Source and Target Exchange Servers. Once you get the Remote PowerShell connection working, Native Moves with QMM should also work.