Follow these steps:
The reboot usually takes around 30 minutes to complete but can take longer depending on the amount of stored data, this includes the initialization phase.
- Gracefully shutdown the system using one of the following methods
- Using Web Interface: click Support | Actions menu (on top right)| Shutdown
- Using CLI: system --shutdown
- Once the server is down, unplug the DR power cable, hold power button for 30 secs
- Unplug the MD expansion shelves' power cables, if present
- Wait 3 minutes, then power on the MD expansion shelves If there is any
- Wait 3 more minutes, then Power up DR
Note: During the initialization the containers will not be available.Use the CLI command system --show to check if the system is fully operational.
System State : Operational Mode
Reason : Filesystem is fully operational for i/o