Get Live Help
User has proxy server configured on the Rapid Recovery core server but the core attempts to access the license portal directly and does not use the proxy.
Rapid Recovery does not support proxies. If you have an internal proxy and you need to configure the Rapid Recovery Core to use a proxy you can apply the steps outlined below.
Note: After any upgrade or repair of the Rapid Recovery Core these settings will be overwritten and you will need to apply these steps again
Perform the following changes in the Core.Service.exe config file:
1. Go to C:\Program Files\AppRecovery\Core\CoreService
2. Find Core.Service.exe.config file
3. Specify necessary proxy address like proxyAddress="http://host:8888"
in the part of Core.Service.exe.config as shown above.
NOTE: "http://192.168.63.1:3128" should reflect the address and port number found in the proxy setting in Internet Explorer.
NOTE: This text will need to be added if it does not already exist.
4. Save file and restart Core service.
5. Try to connect to license portal.
Alternatively, a No Phone Home (NPH) license change could be requested with the Renewal Department.