Please follow this steps:
- Log into the DR using SSH with administrator user
- Enable the Guest Mode for CIFS shares using the following command: authenticate --guestmode --enable
- Go to the windows machine that has access to the containers and edit the security permissions
- Add the local DR users to the security section (hostname\users)
- Check the checkboxes of the permissions you need for your backup application (read \ write \ full control)
- Apply this to each container.
- Go back the SSH session and disable the Guest Mode with the following command: authenticate --guestmode --disable
When done, check that the correct permission are working as expected.