Before starting, make sure access to the iDrac or Console is available.
The network settings can be reviewed before and after applying the changes with the command: network --show
- Connect to the CLI through iDrac and log in as Administrator.
- Run the following commands to change the bonding speed and restart the DR device.
- network --factory_reset --auto_bonding_speed 1G
- system --reboot
- After booting up and log in, run this command to set the network configuration.
- network --setstatic_ip --ip a.b.c.d --netmask a.b.c.d --gateway a.b.c.d --bondif bond0
- network --restart
Note: the syntax "--nwif eth0,eth1,...,ethN" can be added when setting up the network configuration at step 3 if it is required to change the Eth interfaces.