To resolve this, try the following:
- Expand hard drive or clean up to increase free space.
- Uninstall the ODM Device agent
- Delete the Quest Folder:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Quest\On Demand Migration Active Directory Agent
- Delete the Quest Registry key:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\WOW6432Node\Quest\On Demand Migration For Active Directory\ODMAD_AD
- Install Agent per our documentation.
- Run Discovery and/or ReACL
Support does not provide support for problems that arise from improper modification of the registry. The Windows registry contains information critical to your computer and applications. Make sure you back up the registry before modifying it. For more information on the Windows Registry Editor and how to back up and restore it, refer to Microsoft Article ID 256986 “Description of the Microsoft Windows registry” at Microsoft Support.