Although the OU these computers are located in is included in the OUs listed in the environment (other computers are listed in the devices)
running a "Read" workflow does not sync the computers into Power365.
1) Read workflow only is not sufficient to be added in the view on Power 365
2) A Match Workflow is not run after a Read Workflow
3) Object Filter Scope does not include "Devices"
1) Filter>Environment>(Select the environment and click on settings)>Filter>Filter Settings >Make sure Devices is checked
2) Add a Match Workflow and Run it after a Read Workflow
More information can be found at our documentation here, with the keyword "Environment and Workflow Configurations"
Part of the information posted on the quick start guide:
"You will need source and target Power365 Directory Sync Environments defined which have Device objects included in the OU and object filter scopes. You will also need a Power365 Directory Sync Workflow using those Environments with at minimum a Read step and a Match step in order for those Devices to become visible in Power365 Active Directory."
© ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. Feedback 使用条款 隐私 Cookie Preference Center