Run the following commands to try opening a page using the local system account.
1. Download Microsoft's PsTools Suite from http://technet.microsoft.com/en-ca/sysinternals/bb897553.aspx. Extract its contents somewhere. There is no installer, so this should be easy to drop anywhere.
2. Open a command prompt where you unzipped the suite and run the following command to open a new command prompt as the local admin account:
> psexec -i -s cmd.exe
3. In the new command prompt window, verify that you are the local system account with the following command:
Returns: nt authority\system
4. Launch IE from the same prompt. Here's the command I used, but your path may differ:
> "C:\Program Files (x86)\Internet Explorer\iexplore.exe"
5. In the IE window, try to open the following URL, where http://corporateoffice is the DNS name and port for the target web application:
If there is no proxy that affects traffic for the local system account, then you will be able to see the contents of the file.
© 2020 Quest Software Inc. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. Feedback 使用条款 隐私