The Rapid Recovery Core is the central component of the Rapid Recovery deployment architecture. The Core stores and manages all of the machine backups and provides
core services for backup, recovery, and retention as well as replication, archival, and management.
Use this package to install from the local machine. The full installer package contains the basic software and the pre-requisites required for the product install except the Microsoft .NET framework which can be downloaded here.
To ensure the integrity of your download, please verify the checksum value.
• Exchange 2019 support
• VM-only licensing, at a much lower price point than the physical licenses
• Maximum size of volumes that can be exported to Azure increased from 2TB to 8TB
• Linux: LiveDVD upgraded to Ubuntu 18.04; cached LVM volumes support
• Support for Scale-Out File Systems (SOFS) and shared VHDXes
• Configurable SNMP response port to overcome firewall challenges
© ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. Feedback 使用条款 隐私