When the Spotlight on Exchange Web Reports are installed on a Windows XP SP2 system, the web reports page appears blank when attempting to access it.
Take the following steps to resolve this issue:
1. Open Internet Information Services Manager.
2. Locate the SpotlightOnExchange Virtual directory and right-click on it.
3. Select Properties and choose the Directory Security tab.
4. Click the 'Edit' button in the "Annonymous ccess and authentication control" section.
5. Uncheck Anonymous Access and Enable Integrated Windows Authentication.
6. Restart the IIS Admin Service.