Welcome, if you are looking for support on One Identity products, please visit One Identity Portal.
You can use this procedure to create a one-time archive.
If you plan to creating an archive to a cloud location, you must first add your cloud account to the Rapid Recovery Core Console. For more information, see Adding a cloud account.
About this task
A one-time archive is an archive created on-demand for a specified machine.
Large archives of data can be divided into multiple segments. Select the maximum amount of space you want to reserve for creating the archive by doing one of the following:
• Select Entire Target to reserve all available space in the path provided on the destination provided in Step 4. (for example, if the
• Select the blank text box, use the up and down arrows to enter an amount, and then select a unit of measurement from the dropdown list to customize the maximum space you want to reserve.
Select one of the following recycle action options:
• Do not reuse. Does not overwrite or clear any existing archived data from the location. If the location is not empty, Rapid Recovery lets you select a different location.
• Replace this Core. Overwrites any pre-existing archived data pertaining to this core but leaves the data for other cores intact.
• Erase completely. Clears all archived data from the directory before writing the new archive.
• Incremental. Lets you add recovery points to an existing archive. It compares recovery points to avoid duplicating data that already
|Comment||Enter any additional information that is necessary to capture for the archive. The comment will be displayed if you import the archive later.|
|Build recovery points chains (fix orphans)||Select this option to archive the entire recovery point chain. This option is selected by default.|