Here are the following steps to use a manual Mapping file for SharePoint sites:
- Prepare a comma-separated values (CSV) file with site collection pairs. The first row contains the name of the source and target attribute used for mapping (currently only URLs are supported.) Subsequent rows list value pairs for those attributes (one pair per row.) For example:
- Open the migration project Dashboard and Click the SharePoint widget.
- Click the Map from File button and then Browse to open the mapping file created on Step 1. The selected file name appears next to the Browse button.
- Complete the Map from File wizard and the discovered site will be mapped to a new target site.
- If the site pair is not found (source, target or both sites are missing), it is ignored without producing an event. This might also happen if the source site exists, but was not enumerated during discovery.
- The matching is always performed for all pairs provided in the file. Any selection, search, and filters set in the interface are ignored.