When Toad Data Point starts a scheduled task or executes an automation script, a Proxy Pop up is displayed. The credentials requested by Toad are specified but those credential are not being saved. The following pop up message appears every time the automation script runs.
Web Proxy Credentials
Your proxy server has indicated it requires authentication
- Open Toad Data Point
- Tool Menu | Options | Environment | Security
- In the Internet Access section, check "Do not allow any internet access from Toad"
- Then Tool Menu | Options | Database | Data Services
- Fill out the proxy information
- Select Apply and Ok button
- Re-test the issue again