Foglight consists of several different components that may be at different version levels. Users can find the current versions as described below. The user may require being a member of the Administrator role in Foglight to access some of the navigation.
Foglight Management Server (FMS)
- Expand the menu in the top left of the page and click About
- The FMS version is printed in the About tab
- Third party component versions are listed under Legal Notices
Foglight Agent Manager (FglAM)
- Navigate to Administration | Agents | Agent Managers
- The connected FglAMs are listed with their version numbers
- Navigate to Administration | Cartridges | Cartridge Inventory
- The installed cartridges are listed with the version numbers. The enabled cartridges are marked with green icons.
- Navigate to Administration | Agents | Agent Status
- The installed agents are listed with their version numbers. The versions should match the enabled cartridges in Cartridge Inventory, if they do not then the agents should be upgraded.