Option 1 - Manually:
1. From the core console, cancel all jobs for this server.
2. From the agent side, stop the agent service then go to registry path: HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\AppRecovery\Agent\InstallerParameters
3. Look for the key entry "Port" at the right panel and modify it for the new port as "decimal":
4. Go to registry path: HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\AppRecovery\Agent\serviceHost:
5. Look for the key entry "ServiceBaseAddress" at the right panel and modify the port for the new one:
6. Open "Windows Firewall with Advanced Security" form the agent side, create a copy of the existing 8006 rule and edit it with the new port to use as below:
7. On the Core console, go to the agent settings and change the port for the new one at "General section" as below:
Note: For the transfer port, perform step #6 only.
Option 2 - Script:
The script attached will allow you to change communication and/or transfer ports from the agent side. Then perform step 7 and 8 form the instructions above to do the change on the Core side.
Script start screen:
The script download link is below: