The Migration Details report displays information about each migration that completed during a particular month, including the completion date and time, the source and target mailbox, and the result (a successful migration is where 90% or more of the items migrated successfully).
To run a Migration Details report:
- Select the Migration Details option.
- Select the month in which the migrations you want to view completed.
For each migration, Migration Details reports also include a link to download the migration audit log entry to a text file.
- Optionally, click the Download link for a particular migration to view the audit log.
Additional information about each migration in a Migration Details report is available as a downloadable csv file.
- Optionally, click Download Additional Details to view additional information about each migration.
Per Mailbox Statistics Report
The Per Mailbox Statistics report shows a list of migration plans that had been executed at least once and their final migration statuses:
- Stopped With Errors
- Completed With Errors
After successfully migrating mailboxes, you should notify users of the migration and provide information on how to access the new mail system. This step is performed outside of On Demand Migration for Email and may include training users on the new system as needed.
ODME has obtained the following certifications:
- ISO/IEC 27001 Information technology — Security techniques — Information security management systems — Requirements : C710-ISMS222-07-19, valid until 2022-07-29.
- ISO/IEC 27017 Information technology – Security techniques – Code of practice for information security controls based on ISO/IEC 27002 for cloud services: C711-ITCS2-07-19, valid until 2022-07-29.
- ISO/IEC 27018 Information technology — Security techniques — Code of practice for protection of personally identifiable information (PII) in public clouds acting as PII processors: C712-ITPII2-07-19, valid until 2022-07-29.