There are several reasons for the rollup job to abandon RP chain processing:
- Agent is replicated to another Core, which is no longer available/inaccessible or replication is out of sync
- RP chain consists orphan entries
- Agent did not receive new backups for more than 24 hours
- There's an outstanding seed drive that hasn't been consumed yet
To resolve the issue, please perform the following:
1. Open Core console, click on replication icon in to-right corner
- is there an outgoing replication link? More than 1 link?
- are all links having green (connected) status?
If link is down, then rollup will not process the agent that is added to the replication link. Either remove the agent from replication, or just delete the replication link completely if the target Core will be no longer used or was decommissioned. If removing the agent from replication does not work, contact Support to fix necessary registry values that weren't updated once the agent was removed from replication.
2. Investigate agent's Recovery Points list for presence of orphans. Orphan RP is incremental recovery point, which does not have a corresponding base image. Such orphan entry should be removed. Please got to the earliest date of orphan entry, select RP with "orphan" word in it, click on gearbox drop-down and click on "Delete Orphan". RP chain will be cleared from orphans.
Please repeat the process again if more orphans are still found after the deletion.
3. Please access replication and verify if there are outstanding seed drives present. If seed was created mistakenly and not suppose to be consumed on the target Core, then please click it and select Abandon Seed
© 2023 Quest Software Inc. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. Feedback Termini di utilizzo Privacy Cookie Preference Center