Steps to prepare a meeting Link migration after a domain cutover.
- Discover accounts in ODM
- Match the accounts
- Migrate the mailbox including calendar
- Cutover the domain to the target tenant
- Updated the target user(s) to have the UPN and Primary email of the domain moved from the source tenant
Note: the user name part of the Email address and UPN doesn't need to match for this to work.
- Run a new Discover task in ODM so that the user now has the onmicosoft UPN for source
- Run a Match task so that the target UPN is updated to the domain moved from source
- Run the Meeting Link task
- Have a user verify new meeting links are updated and the organizer can start future meetings using the link in the calendar appointment
Note: Perform these steps on a single mailbox and confirm the meeting links have been updated before migrating all users.