To create a ticket template, please follow the below instructions
- Log in to the admin portal
- Go to Service Desk | Configuration | Queues
- Select the queue In which to create the template
- On the queue details page, click on "Customize Fields and Layout" at the top of the page
- On the Customize Field and Layouts page, scroll to the bottom until you reach "Ticket Templates"
- Click on the "+" to create a template
- On the Ticket Template Detail page, input a Name for the Template
- Add a Description if needed
- From the right column, drag and drop the desired fields to the dotted area
- Fields can be expanded horizontally by clicking the resize button
- To expand a "Text"-type field, use "Notes"-type instead. Text type is for single-line text and Notes for multi-line text.
- Fields can be removed by clicking the remove button
- Field settings can be changed by clicking the settings button
- When done, click on save
NOTE: if additional fields are needed to create a new field, simply return to Customize Fields and Layout and create any additional fields needed, once back into the template details the fields should be available for use.