Download the latest plugin from the download page below.
File Name: QuestRDSPlugin-sparc-x.x.xxxx.-RDA.pkg
1. Download both the 32-bit and the 64-bit RDA plugin packages to the system. Note that there are different packages for x86 and SPARC platforms. Only download the files for the platform on which you plan to install the plugin.
2. Stop the NetVault service
3. Install both the 32-bit and the 64-bit packages using the pkgadd command from the directory that contains these packages.
The following packages are available:
1 RDSPlugin-64bit RDS Plugin libraries
(64bit) Dev Release 01/25/2016
Select package(s) you wish to process (or "all" to process all packages). (default: all) [?,??,q]:
Processing package instance from
RDS Plugin libraries(64 bit) Dev Release 01/25/2016
Using as the package base directory.
## Processing package information.
## Processing system information.
## Verifying disk space requirements.
## Checking for conflicts with packages already installed.
The following files are already installed on the system and are being used by another package:
* - conflict with a file which does not belong to any package.
Do you want to install these conflicting files [y,n,?,q] n
Do you want to continue with the installation of [y,n,?] y
NOTE: Installation will find conflicts, but enter "y" to continue the installation.
4. Start the NetVault service