The following steps can be used to manually install the Change Auditor Agent to a server:
- Locate the installation msi file. In newer versions of Change Auditor, it will be on the Change Auditor Coordinator server in the path "C:\Program Files\Quest\ChangeAuditor\Service\Quest Change Auditor Agent (x64).msi"
- Copy this file (or the x86 version in the same folder) over to the remote server in question.
- Double-click on the msi file from the remote server.
- If an error is encountered stating that it must be run as an administrator, locate the command prompt (cmd.exe) in the Start menu, right click on it and select Run as Administrator. Then navigate to the location of the msi file, and type "Quest Change Auditor Agent (x64).msi".
- After accepting the End User License Agreement (EULA), choose the Installation name. The Browse button can be used to query the environment to determine what installation names are in use. Select the one associated with the Coordinator that this Agent should be connected.