There are 2 ways to install ApexSQL DB Power Tools for VS Code:
- Once you have installed Microsoft's Visual Studio Code, select the extensions button at the left pane.
- In the extensions search bar, type ‘apexsql’ and ApexSQL DB Power Tools for VS Code should appear.
- After the search displays ApexSQL DB Power Tools for VS Code, click on install.
- If the search function doesn’t work, you can download the .VSIX file from the ApexSQL website at https://www.apexsql.com/Download.aspx
- You should be able to see the ApexSQL Logo on the left pane.