- Double-click to select a word.
- From main menu drill to Search | Show All
- This command only works after you have performed the Find command.
- After you use FIND to search through your text for a word or phrase, you can click Show All from the Search menu and Show All will highlight every occurrence of the search phrase.
- To open the Find box
- From the Edit menu, select Find (CTRL+F).
If this does not fit your workflow, it is strongly suggest this request for the Toad for Oracle Idea Pond here
To log an enhancement request for this feature, please visit the Toad Idea Pond
This site is solely dedicated to tracking customer enhancement requests and allowing the user community to vote on the most useful feature. <br/>
The development team personally monitors this website and provides customer feedback on their enhancement requests.