In this module, we will discuss the features and functions provided for administering and monitoring key resources in the NetVault Backup domain. We will also discuss usage of the Data Copy, Consolidation and Raw Device backup built-in plugins.
After completing the entire series, you will have received detailed instructions on NetVault Backup implementation and administration skills, basic troubleshooting techniques, and best practices.
This course has the following course objectives:
• Managing NetVault Backup storage device targets.
• The management of real and virtual tape media.
• The functions provided by the Data Copy, Consolidation, and Raw Device plug-ins.
• Creating and managing administrative User Accounts.
• NetVault Backup event monitoring and managing system notifications.
• Working with and downloading the NetVault Backup logs.