Please see Administration Module 1 Introduction to NetVault Backup-Web-based Training
This is the first module in a four part NetVault Backup 11 administration course series designed to instruct students on the essentials of deploying, configuring, and operating NetVault Backup in their environment. In this module, you will be introduced to NetVault Backup’s installation and configuration, major architectural components, the new web-based user interface and the essential set of tasks needed to get your backup domain operational.
After completing the entire four part series, you will have received detailed instructions on NetVault Backup implementation and administration, including daily operation, basic troubleshooting techniques, and best practices.
This course has the following course objectives:
• Understanding the NetVault architecture and typical deployment scenarios.
• Review the installation and initial configuration of the backup server, web services and clients.
• Protecting NetVault’s master database and basic startup procedures.
• Understanding the new web-based user interfaces design and operation.
• Using the Configuration Wizard to perform initial setup and job creation.
• Real-time monitoring functions provided through the WebUI.
• Detailed steps required to add clients, client groups and storage device targets.