The error below appears when trying to make a connection to the database. Unable or cannot connect to the database.
Incorrect Oracle Home path (i.e. "\bin" is missing) in the System Environment Variable: PATH.
Please check the PATH setting of the desktop PC where you are running Toad for Oracle and make sure that you have the correct Oracle Home directory path specified at the beginning of the PATH setting to enable LDAP connections to your Oracle databases.
The Oracle Home path in the System Environment Variable PATH is missing the "\bin" in the end of the path.
Change it from C:\app\<your_user>\product\11.2.0\client_1; to C:\app\<your_user>\product\11.2.0\client_1\bin;
Here are the steps to get to your System Environment Variables:
1) Right-click Computer | “Properties” | “Advanced system settings” | “Advanced” tab.
2) Click “Environment Variables” button.
3) Under "System Variables" (lower part of the window) | locate PATH.
4) Highlight PATH | click on the Edit button | and make your changes.
5) Save and exit, and then re-test the issue.
© ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. Feedback 利用規約 プライバシー Cookie Preference Center