How to assign user permission to view alert in InTrust Monitoring console?
Note: Permission are assigned to user based on InTrust Monitoring policy. e.g.: When permission is given to User A to access Policy A, User A will have access to all the events generated out of Policy A.
1. Go to InTrust Manager
2. Select Real-Time Monitoring | Policies.
3. Right-click the required Policy and from its shortcut menu, select Properties.
4. Click the Alert Security tab, and configure access to alerts for user or group accounts, using Allow and Deny options for the following privileges:
- Read - allows users to view the alerts
- Change Alert State - allows users to change alert status and add comments