Trying to setup Stat 6.3 for the first time, we have both Windows and Linux servers in the network environment. When testing access to file locations on the Windows servers we are getting a "General error" message.
Looking at the server.log, the path is confirmed to be correct. We are also able to FTP to the location from the Stat Central Server (SCA), however, it is unable to change the directory. For Linux everything is working just fine, as expected.
We tried some troubleshooting steps but nothing has worked. We also tried putting in an obvious wrong location path (as a troubleshooting test) and a different error message appears. The Test Connection button for the File Server works as expected and placing the file location path in there will work, it just does not work for the Source File Location (please view sample screenshots below). We are kind of stuck at this point.
Vous devez être connecté et disposer d'un contrat de maintenance en cours pour afficher les articles de la base de connaissances avancés.
© 2021 Quest Software Inc. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. Feedback Conditions d’utilisation Confidentialité