After installing the Oracle database cartridge version 184.108.40.206 (build 220.127.116.11-20211216-1320 with fix for log4j2 vulnerability) and attempting to access the databases dashboard to run the upgrade wizard, error 'For the value "ORACLE", no view is set' is displayed and it is not possible to proceed.
The following error message can be found in the Manager Server logs:
Caused by: java.io.FileNotFoundException: WCFResource system:Dbwc_Common_Oracle_upgradedashboard_upgradeui:wcf.xml not found.
1. Download the updated Foglight Cartridge for Oracle 18.104.22.168 ( fix for log4j2 vulnerability) from Support Portal. (Release date Jan 4, 2022)
2. Install the cartridge in the Foglight Management Server
3. Navigate to Administration | Agents | Agent Managers
4. Select the checkboxes for all of the Agent Managers where the Oracle cartridge is installed
5. Click the Deploy button and use the popup wizard to deploy the DB_Oracle cartridge to the FglAMs.
Defect ID FOG-3227 has been logged for this issue and has been fixed in the January 4th, 2022 release of the 22.214.171.124 and higher versions of the Oracle cartridge available for download from Supportlink.
© 2021 Quest Software Inc. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. Feedback Conditions d’utilisation Confidentialité