This will be addressed in a future release.
Make sure the user(s) is logged out before starting the Rollback process.
Follow these steps to fix users already affected:
1. Uninstall workstation agent
2. Delete computer from SQL database
3. Run dirsync push to get computer object back into SQL database
4. Install workstation agent
5. Run reACL
6. Delete the broken user profile
7. Perform cutover
8. Log into windows 10 machine with target user
Confirm the new cutover is successful
Contact Product Support if you are still having issues.
© 2021 Quest Software Inc. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. Feedback Conditions d’utilisation Confidentialité