After installation, the Active Administrator agent service can be installed on domain controllers, but not started.
A message is returned "Could not start the Active Administrator Agent service on Local Computer. Error 1069: The service did not start due to a logon failure".
The service credential supplied for the Active Administrator agent is not allowed the user rights assignment to Run As a service.
1. Open the Local Security Policy snap-in on a domain controller and open 'User Rights Assignment' and verify:
- That the AA service credential is granted the 'Logon as a Service' right
- The AA service credential is granted the 'Manage auditing and security log' right
- The service credential, or the OU containing the service credential is NOT listed in 'Deny log on as a service'
If the Active Administrator service credential is a Domain Administrator, make certain the rules above apply to the Domain Admins OU.
2. Verify that the Active Administrator service credential has been joined to the AA_Admin security group that was created during installation. The group is located in either Active Directory Users and Computers, or locally on the SQL server.
© 2022 Quest Software Inc. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. Feedback Conditions d’utilisation Confidentialité