Change the Change Auditor events be sent to the Windows Event log to be collected by a third party system?
Note: If items are grayed out, this means you are not licensed for it and will not be able to gather events for that log any way.
Each item will create its own log within the event viewer as follows:
• Active Directory - InTrust for AD
• ADAM (AD LDS) - InTrust for ADAM
• Exchange - InTrust for Exchange
• File System - Quest File Access Audit
• SQL - ChangeAuditor for SQL
• EMC - ChangeAuditor for EMC
• Registry - ChangeAuditor Service
• Service - ChangeAuditor Service
• Local Account - ChangeAuditor Service
• ChangeAuditor - ChangeAuditor Coordinator Service
• NetApp - ChangeAuditor for NetApp
NOTE: The Registry, Service and Local account events are all captured in the same log.