To complete this procedure, there must be a task currently running on the Rapid Recovery Core.
On the right side of the button bar is the Running tasks queue. In lower screen resolutions, or if the browser window is not fully expanded, the queue appears as an Events icon. When one or more tasks are running, a number indicating the number of tasks currently running on the Core appears next to the queue, and the icon becomes animated. You can click the queue to reveal a drop-down list of running tasks and complete the actions described in the following procedure.
- On the Core Console, while a task is running, click Running tasks.
A small box appears, showing the type of tasks running and their progress, and presents options for canceling one or more of the tasks or for seeing more details.
- To cancel one or more of the running tasks, complete one of the following options:
- To cancel a single task, click the X beside the task description.
- To cancel all running tasks, click Cancel All.
- To view more details about a running task, click the task description.
The Monitor Active Task window opens and displays details such as progress and start time.
For more information, see the following related tasks: