How can a Toad for Oracle or Toad family products license number be looked up?
What is the difference between a "license number" and a "license key"?
A license number is different from a license key.
A license number is a sort of serial number that is used for account tracking.
It is associated with a company's license account.
It Is most often used when referring to the account and not as often used within the product itself.
The "license key" also known as a "key" or "authorization key" is used to register the license into the product.
This is often used within the product itself.
To look up a license number that is associated to a license account/key please try the following:
In Toad for Oracle version 10.0 or older.
1. In Toad for Oracle, go Help | Register Toad.
2. The License Number is located within your Site Message.
Site Message: [ACCOUNTNAME]-XXX-XXX-XXX
In Toad for Oracle version 10.0 & newer
1. In Toad for Oracle, go to Help | Licensing.
2. The License Number is found in the License Details section of the window.
License Number: XXX-XXX-XXX
3. Or, if the License Number is not populated in the License Details section, then the License Number could be located within your license key (if working with a new format license key).
If the license number still can not be located or if there are further questions regarding the license, create a licensing service request on the Licensing Assistance page on the Quest Software support portal.
© 2020 Quest Software Inc. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. Feedback 使用条款 隐私