"No agent framework clients are running on host "hostname"".
Looking at the /FMS_Home/logs/PerfReport.pdf, this "Remote Agent Manager state per host" rule has fired 352,426 times.
Looking at the /FMS_Home/logs/ManagementServer_date_number.log, we see:
2010-04-09 10:54:43.942 DEBUG [http-0.0.0.0-8080-41] com.quest.glue.common.comms.HostStatus - The host [hostname2.domain.com/10.1.58.15/5b080c91-8886-490f-8e7f-06a02c39fcbd] connected with a duplicated ID used by [hostname1.domain.com/10.1.58.14/5b080c91-8886-490f-8e7f-06a02c39fcbd]. Connections from [hostname2.domain.com/10.1.58.14] will not be accepted until it is configured with a unique ID.
Note: Notice that this scenario is not the only cause of the “No Framework error”. The key is to check a “duplicate ID” message in the log file.
New FglAm clients are being created by cloning vm hosts and these new FglAms are not providing a unique object id to check into the FMS.
1) All fglam clients that have been 'cloned' must be stopped and the following command must be run on them to generate a new unique object id:
/fglam_home/bin/> fglam --configure --silent --reset-host-id
2) You also need to generate a new ID for the instconf:id field as this identifies the FglAm uniquely during a software update.
3. edit the $FglAM_HOME/state/install.config.xml file
4. locate the 5e93b734-d9ac-4c5b-8b69-15ecb45a2f5f element
5. replace the contents with a new UUID which you can generate at http://www.uuidgenerator.net/version4 (version 1 or 4 is fine)
6. save the file changes
Please take this into consideration when cloning and creating new vm's with foglight client software.
© ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. Feedback 使用条款 隐私