This article will show how to make Applications appear only to Users who are connecting via the SSL Gateway.
In order for this to work, you need to know the IP address the the Connection Broker *thinks* the last hop is.
1. Turn on Connection Broker Logging (Right click on Connection Broker, Select Properties, Logging)
2. Log into the Website to retrieve list of Published applications
3. Open the log file and search for "Trusted End Point IP Address"
4.In the Management Console, Expand Targets | Advanced
5. Create an Adnanced Target using "Trusted Entry Point" equals (The IP found in step3)
6. For any Apps that you want to appear in the Web Site only, add the Advanced Target that you've just created to the Target Assignment list.