After converting a template to an image and starting the image you receive abluescreen error (BSOD) at power up or login.
This is a known issue with vWorkspace 6.2
1. Convert the template to a image.
2. Start the machine in Safe Mode (Machine will BSOD if not in Safe Mode)
3. Log in as administrator
4. Run regedit
5. In the following location
b. Change the DLLName from pnmpnp.dll to pnmpnp2.dll
c. Close and reboot.
6. Upon reboot you will be able to log on as Administrator and make changes as needed.
7. After making changes covert the image back to a template and rename the file back to its original name.
This fix is only for making changes to the template. Once the template is deployed via the Connection Broker this is not an issue.
Quest does not provide support for problems that arise from improper modification of
the registry. The Windows registry contains information critical to your computer and
applications. Make sure you back up the registry before modifying it. For more
information on the Windows Registry Editor and how to back up and restore it, refer
to Microsoft Article ID 256986 â??Description of the Microsoft Windows registryâ??: