If you do not require historic data, disable the Reporting Database.
1. Open the vWorkspace Management Console
2. Select File | Database Configuration
3. Click Database Configuration
4. Select Disable Reporting Database * By warned, you will not be able to reconnect to this DB through vWorkspace.
1. Open Pnconsole.exe with the /log switch
Eg, C:\windows\syswow64\pnconsole.exe /log
2. Whilst the upgrade will fail, c:\windows\syswow64\pnconsole.log will show what query failed.
3. Run this manually in SQL Management Studio and this will eventually complete.
4. Repeat steps 1-3 until all the queries have been run and the upgrade has completed.