What are the steps to use HTTPS instead of HTTP for "Foglight for Virtual Desktops" management console
To configure the Management Server to use the HTTPS port:
1. Stop the Foglight Management Server.
2. Open the file <foglight_home>\config\foglight.config on the Management Server machine.
3. Set the parameter foglight.console.httpsonly to true:
foglight.console.httpsonly = "true";
4. Save the foglight.config file.
5. Import the signed certificate into the Foglight keystore. See Importing a Network
Security Certificate for instructions.
6. Restart the Management Server.
7 Launch the Foglight browser interface using the appropriate HTTPS URL as https://<hostname>:<https_port>
Note: The Foglight Management Server uses the HTTP port for local access even if accessing the browser interface through an HTTPS connection. If that is the case, both ports are open: the HTTPS port for external requests coming from the browser interface and the HTTP port for local requests. For example, the reporting service accesses the Foglight Management Server through the HTTP port while external requests use HTTPS. Ensure to configure firewall or network security applications to allow both ports to remain open.