Description: Restore fails with the error "An entry with the same key already exists."
The bug will occur under these conditions:
1) launch 4.2.4 or a prior version of vranger
2) backup a vm with at least one snapshot
3) launch any 4.5.x version of vranger
4) attempt to restore the backed up vm from the manifest
5) the restore job will fail: "An entry with the same key already exists"
2 Possible resolutions:
1. Please upgrade to vRanger 4.5.3 or later and create a new backups of your VM's.
2. Open manifest.metadata file of the "corrupted" backup in wordpad.
Look for tags called: FileMapEntry
Each tag will have a property called: SourceFile
If there are two tags with identical SourceFile properties, delete one of them. (It doesn't matter which one.) (These properties are the physical location of the flat vmdk files and will end with the suffix "-flat.vmdk")
Save the manifest.metadata file.
A new restore job will have to be created. The job MUST be created using "Restore from SavePoint Manifest File". ("Restore from SavePoint" jobs are created directly from the database -- and the modifications to the manifest will be ignored.)