The savepoints displayed in the vRanger My Repositories view are different than the actual savepoints in the repository.
Savepoints have been manually deleted or moved from the vRanger repository.
Edit the GlobalManifest.metadata file:
1. Create a backup copy of the GlobalManifest.metadata file, located in the root of the vRanger repository
2. Open the GlobalManifest.metadata file. The file can be edited with Notepad or a similar text editor.
3. Delete the appropriate entries for the savepoints that do not exist in the repository. Be sure to delete each savepoint entry entirely, from "<ManFileMapEntry" to ">".
4. When the appropraite entries have been deleted, save and close the Manifest file.
5. For each map file entry deleted in the Manifest, right-click the corresponding entry in the vRanger My Repository view and select "Remove".