1. Deploy the VA following the Configuration Wizard or using the manual method from a OVA template using DHCP.
2. Confirm that the VA is correctly loaded at vRanger.
3. Power off the VA and unregister the VA previous to do the change
4. Login as root th he terminal of the VMware ESX / ESXi Host.
5. Locate and open the Virtual Appliance machine configuration file (.vmx) for editing. To do this go to the VA Datastore and browset to that Datastore. Find the vmx file. As soon you find the .vmx select download. Edit the .vmx file. Previous to do this please do a backup.
6. The network configuration options start with ethernet, numbered according to the interface, appearing similar to: