To create a group with impersonation rights
1. Log into the Office 365 portal and go to the Outlook settings and protection page.
2. Select Options | See All Options.
3. Select Manage Myself | My Organization.
4. Select Roles & Auditing and click New.
5. For the Name, enter Analytics Impersonation (or another name if you want).
6. Under Roles click Add.
7. Select the ApplicationImpersonation role, click Add and OK.
8. Under Members click Add.
9. Select the names of the users that you want to add to the new role group, click Add and OK.
Ensure that the account you are using for data collection is added to this role.
10. Click Save.