When I use the Create Table tool to create a new table, I get the error below.
Reset or rename the Toad for SQL Server (TSS) user files folder. Here are the steps.
1) Fully exit Toad for SQL Server (TSS)
2) Go to:
XP: C:\Documents and Settings\<YOUR_USER>\Application Data\Quest Software\
Vista: C:\Users\<YOUR_USER>\AppData\Roaming\Quest Software\
3) Rename the “Toad for SQL Server 5.5” folder to “Toad for SQL Server 5.5 OLD”
4) Start TSS
5) When asked if you want to ‘migrate’ settings from previous versions, choose CANCEL
NOTE: If you are not asked to ‘migrate’ settings, please let me know as the process might have not gone through properly or your Toad user files folder is in a different location.
6) Connect to one database and exit TSS again to finalize all the settings
7) Start TSS again and re-test the issue